Sergey Lysov and Olga Kokoz have been recognised among Russia’s best young professionals in the field of arbitration practising in 2020
KK&P senior associates Sergey Lysov and Olga Kokoz were finalists in the Top 10 Young Arbitration Practitioners – a traditional RAA40 vote that identifies the best young professionals in the field of arbitration. Voting was held at the end of December 2020 among lawyers involved in international arbitration (both practising and studying it).
In 2020, the number of finalists increased from 10 to 12 due to the voting split.
Along with Sergey and Olga, the winners of the vote were:
- Marina Akchurina (Cleary Gottlieb, Moscow)
- Sergey Alekhin (Willkie Farr & Gallagher, Paris)
- Valeria Grebenkova (Ivanyan & Partners, Moscow)
- Mikhail Kalinin (Moscow)
- Natalia Kislyakova (Moscow)
- Sergii Melnyk (ICC, Paris)
- Andrey Panov (Allen & Overy, Moscow)
- Alexandra Shmarko (Baker McKenzie, Moscow)
- Olga Tsvetkova (RF Ministry of Justice, Moscow)
- Oleg Volodin (White & Case, Moscow)
RAA40 (Arbitration Association 40) is a group for young professionals practising or engaged in scientific research in the field of international arbitration and arbitral proceedings. Arbitration Association 40 is part of the Arbitration Association.