Maxim Kulkov to Speak at the C5 Fraud, Asset Tracing and Recovery Conference in Geneva on 14 March
Maxim Kulkov, Managing Partner at Kulkov, Kolotilov & Partners, will join the 30 minute-long THINK TANK A: DO’s and DON’Ts of Managing Cross-Border Litigation and Tracing Assets involving a Russia or a CIS Element session on day one. The session starts at 5.15 p.m.
Think Tank participants will discuss pressing issues associated with multijurisdictional litigation, including:
- how the latest trends in the global market affect multi-party, multijurisdictional cases arising in one region or another;
- enforceability of foreign court judgements in Russia and the CIS;
- offshores preferred by Russian and CIS parties;
- how to find the ‘right’ firm in a foreign jurisdiction; and
- interim measures available in Russia and CIS in support of claims of different jurisdictions.
The Think Tank session format (designed for focused discussion and analysis of specific topics by a select group of high-calibre professionals) is being introduced at C5 conferences for the first time in 2019. The sessions are designed to be small and exclusive, with no more than 20 participants in each.
The Fraud, Asset Tracing and Recovery Geneva Conference is a key European event focusing on the tracing and recovery of hidden assets appropriated through fraudulent schemes. C5 conferences usually bring together around 250 leading law practitioners.
The C5 Geneva on 14–15 March 2019 will be the third C5 conference to date. The two previous conferences were completely sold out.